What is the Raindrop Technique?
The Raindrop Technique® is a unique practice based on methods that have been used for centuries to rejuvenate the body and mind. This technique helps to bring balance and harmony to the body by combining targeted massage and distinctive energy approaches. It includes pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils to create an atmosphere of spirituality and serenity.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the concentrated substances that are extracted from various natural resources by utilizing modern technology that include... plants, fruits, flowers, leaves, seeds, herbs, resins, wood, bark and numerous grasses.
How is the Raindrop Technique Applied?
Various therapeutic and medicinal grade essential oils are gently dropped from approximately six inches above the spine. This sensation emulates rain drops... thus the name, Raindrop Technique. This approach provides a blissful state of relaxation. Essential oils are also applied to the soles of the feet and to the shoulders that you will find invigorating.
Which Essential Oils are Utilize in the Raindrop Technique?
- Seven Individual Oils
- Thyme is great for use after all forms of exercise.
- Basil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can be calming and refreshing.
- Peppermint invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace.
- Oregano creates a relaxing experience through a warming massage and topical application.
- Wintergreen has a refreshing minty aroma that is stimulating and invigorating.
- Cypress has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can promote a sense of security and grounding.
- Marjoram is generally used during a massage after any form of exercise.
- Two Blended Oils
- Valor II has a powerful yet calming scent that can be used throughout the day
- Aroma Siez combines the soothing and relaxing properties of Lavender and Peppermint
- Also Utilized
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil is a calming blend of vegetable oils and essential oils.
- V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex is primarily used to dilute essential oils for sensitive skin.
Just a Few Benefits Derived From the Raindrop Technique
- Relaxes Tense Muscles - Sore, spastic or stressed muscles will generally benefit from this therapy.
- Helps to Reduce Discomfort - The ingredients in essential oils are quite helpful in reducing irritations and discomfort.
- Helps to Reduce Swelling - Several of the essential oils used are powerful agents in reducing the tenderness and discomfort due to excessive swelling.
- Helps to Relieve Stress - The essential oils utilized are ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and tension.
- Helps to Improve Circulation - Very beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties.
- Helps to Reduce Fatigue - Will help to stimulate the body and will help you to feel rejuvenated.
- Helps to Support a Healthy Immune System - Creates an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate and lay dormant in the body.
- Helps to Flush Toxins From the Body - The essential oils used are high in phenols which will help to flush toxins from the body and speed up the natural detox of the body.
- Helps to Restore Emotional Well-Being - The essential oils have a direct effect upon the Limbic System which is a set of structures in the brain that deal with emotions and memory.
Note: There will not be any manipulation of the body as typically performed by a chiropractor.
Are There Any Known Side Effects?
Whenever detoxification of the body takes place, some individuals may possibly experience minor side effects. It has been documented that drinking a sufficient amount of water prior to and after the Raindrop Technique is advisable if you want to eliminate any side effects that might be experienced.
Has the Raindrop Technique Been Validated?
Yes... David Stewart, who is the founder of the Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, has previously published a book which was based on the results of a questionnaire that he created. Over 400 massage therapists, chiropractors and other individuals responded by completing the questionnaire after they personally utilized the Raindrop Technique.
What Did the Questionnaire Reveal?
It has been documented that 97% of the individuals that received the Raindrop Technique felt that they had a very positive experience. They also stated that they actually felt better after their first session. Over 99% said they would definitely have another session in the future. It should also be noted that approximately 90% felt their well-being had improved and 86% felt their emotional feelings were enriched. I'm sure that you would agree that these are absolutely fantastic results!
How Can I Book a Raindrop Session?
Either email me or give me a call at (337) 515-0544 to book an appointment for yourself or for a family member.
"Get 10% Off Your First Session"
To get 10% off on your first Raindrop session, simply call me and let me know that you would like to schedule your first Raindrop session and that you would like to receive the 10% discount that was mentioned on my website.